Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5-26-12 3:32pm Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Meat Sauce with Onions and Peppers, Whole Wheat Italian Bread, Milk, and Parmesan Cheese.

So, I'm uploading this a few days after I ate it, as I am switching from using my cell phone, to using the actual website. This, of course, is all thanks to Will over at 10 to the 6 ( http://10tothe6th.blogspot.com/2012/05/bad-network-vlog-posts.html ). He got me the admin privileges I needed for the blog.

Now, onto this meal. It's a simple, but very delicious one. It takes about 15 minutes to make, and the cook time doesn't vary if you're planning on cooking for more than 1 person. I made enough for about 4 people and had some left overs to munch on in days ahead.

Basically, all I did was cook some onions in a small pot, and cooked about a pound of hamburg in a skillet. After that's done, I just cooked the whole wheat pasta, which I accidently grabbed instead of traditional pasta, and combined everything in the big pot and mixed in some tomato sauce.

Bing Bang Boom. Here we are. A meal that took very little effort. I grabbed some bread, and of course some Parmesan cheese, poured a glass of milk, sat down and enjoyed a movie.

Then Will came over, and we did free slushie day at all the 7/11's around Portland Maine. But! That's a whole other story, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment