Thursday, May 17, 2012

5-17-12 1:37pm Pad Thai with Chicken, 1 Liter of Diet Mountain Dew.

I go to this Thai joint down the street and always get Drunken Noodles, like everytime I go there. I decided, today to mix it up and I got a Pad Thai.

For those of you who live under a rock, Pad Thai is an awesome Thai dish, that I don't even know if they serve in Thailand, but here, in America, its like the corner stone of the Thai menu.

Anyway, this dish has chicken, but a lot of people get this with Shrimp, or Beef, or all three.

The place I go to (in Portland Maine) is called Seng Chai Thai ( http://www.sengchaionline.com/ ), and it is pretty good, not as good as compared to the other Thai joint down the street, Veranda Thai, but this place is a little cheaper.

Anyway, Diet Mountain Dew again because they were again out of half and half mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment