Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ok, so, tonight we are having mac and cheese. I know it's not the most impressive meal, however, when I make Mac and Cheese, I add a few simple things that really improves it I think.

Basically what I do use all of the items pictured above. For those sight challenged followers that would include about half a red onion, half a herm pepper, basil, pepper, Chili Powder, and Crushed Red Pepper. You'll want to adjust the amount depending on who and hoe people you're cooking for. I'm making a lot because I want to have some lunch tomorrow.

Other than that, you can use whatever kind of mac and cheese you want. I opted for the store brand because its cheap as fuck. I'll use 2 boxes tonight.

Basically, just boil the water, and heat up a skillet and get ready to sauteed the onions and peppers and cook the mac and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment